California:

My parents had a bunch of family over for an after-Christmas dinner on Sunday. They invited everyone to wish Lawrence a happy birthday.

My parents had a bunch of family over for an after-Christmas dinner on Sunday. They invited everyone to wish Lawrence a happy birthday.
Jenny (sister), Patty (aunt), Christine (aunt), Michelle (cousin), Liesel (cousin, holding baby Cade), Cody (Liesel's husband), Grant (uncle), Abuela (grandmother), Robert (cousin), Dad, Mom, and in front, Spencer and Madelyn (Michelle's kids)Washington:
My sister Julie and her husband Dave remembered Lawrence from their cozy apartmentUtah:

Joel and I used our kids as an excuse to get out of the picture :). It was hard to keep them still and holding up the signs!
We love you, Elder Williams! Happy birthday!
1 comment:
You do such a fantastic job in keeping Lawrence's letters and pictures up to date. Thank you so much my darling daughter! I love the pictures of the family and Jake and Allie looked like they were sharing a joke. It must have been a riot trying to get them to hold still for the picture. I just love reading this blog and then I go from there to read the blog that his mission president's wife posts. Lots of great pictures of the missionaries and especially of our favorite, Elder Williams. Good job big sis!
Post a Comment