Dear Family,
Thank you so much for your love, letters, prayers, pictures, Packages, and support!!! I did get both packages from Mom yesterday at zone conference. I thought they were going to wait until Christmas but it appears that they didn't want to have to hold on to the crazy amount of packages that 200 missionaries have received. I'm kind of short on time so I'm hoping I'll be able to write again today but I have some great stories to tell.
I got to kick in a door on Sunday :D ! The Sister Missionaries had lost the keys to their apartment and the locksmiths were going to charge $120 pesos (a horribly expensive amount) and they were going to kick in the door too! We figured we might as well do it and I got to do the honors. With a few kicks the wooden door gave way and the Sisters were able to get back into their apartment. Luckily we were able to repair the door (the lock didn't break fortunately) that night and even more luckily is that the Sisters have another gate that completely seals off the entrance to their apartment (as in there's no way to jump over because it's a complete enclosure from top to bottom).
We also had Zone Conference yesterday which was amazing and I'll tell you more about it later. I love you all!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment