Dear Family,
Thank you all so much for your love, letters, pictures, prayers, and support!!! I'm a little short on time for sending all that I sent but since a picture is worth a thousand words I must have just sent enough words until the end of the mission. Cyntia, Nahuel, and Celeste got baptized this Saturday!!! We were really happy and it was a beautiful service. It was actually one of the most peaceful baptismal services I've ever had in the mission. I was even able to make brownies for the refreshments (which turned out amazing) and then played the piano for the musical number during the service. It was indeed: "Más Cerca Dios de Ti" since that is one of the few songs I can play with both hands. It's actually a really high-pitched song but fortunately with the fancy electronic piano technology I was able to drop the pitch by no fewer than 5 notes. It was way low but we were all able to sing it and it sounded great. I baptized Cyntia and then confirmed Nahuel on Sunday. I also gave three baptismal interviews in Retiro, San Juan which is where the Zone Leaders are (I'm technically the District Leader of the Zone Leaders but since they don't actually pertain to a district I'm kind of not...I guess it only works when they need baptismal interviews).
In other news, Cristian Funes who was baptized about five months ago received the Sacerdocio de Melquisedek (I can't spell Melquisedek in English so I spelled it in Spanish but I think you all know how to translate that one). We always called him Presbitero Funes since he goes on divisions with the Missionaries a lot. Now he's an Elder so he's "part of the club" :) .
A lot of fun and exciting going-ons occurred this week but that's the gist of everything. It actually turned out to be a longer letter than I thought. I love you all so much!!! Have an excellent week!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment