Pictures of Nancy and some missionaries
Dear Family,
Thank you all so much for your love, letters, support, and prayers!!! See! I did keep my promise to send pictures! I am a little ashamed because we're at the same "cyber" as last week but this week I just realized that they did actually have USB and it was right on the corner where I didn't look. This was the last week of transfers so we're all excited for what might happen. President Lindahl and the assistants called Elder Cardus last night and called him to be a Zone Leader with Elder Martin. He was pretty excited :) . It was pretty funny because I remember when both of them came through the offices as little "younglings" fresh off of the airplane. I haven't heard anything about if I'll be transfered but President did say in his e-mail "Get ready for a great adventure!" which could mean anything. I might pack a little just in case, "por las dudas." Everyone will find out for sure what's happening tomorrow morning. Next week I'll make sure to let everyone know. As I was going through Wal-Mart I had to decide if I wanted to buy too much because I might just have to leave it in the apartment. It was pretty funny because as we were there they played "I wish they all could be California" from the Beach Boys. We also got the chance to do a little bit of service for Nancy since the backyard had all sorts of old objects just laying around. I have since decided to hold-on to as little junk as humanly possible. Even for the next time I get transferred I'll probably leave behind the random church manuals I managed to acquire which are in just about every apartment anyways. Tomorrow we have basically a zone party since all of the transfers will take place after tomorrow so the Zone Leaders decided to celebrate with everyone. We went on divisions with the Zone Leaders as well this week and found some pretty interesting people including a lady whose family is Muslim but she's Catholic and looking for another church. We're going to go back pretty soon and teach her more about the Gospel since we had all of 5 minutes that night. There really are people ready in the places you'd least expect. Many times I've thought maybe we should just look for the people that don't look ready. You never know what might happen. Thank you all again for your letters and have the most incredible week that will make Hollywood come to your door asking for the rights to the story of your life. I love you all!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment