







If you want to write to Lawrence, here is his address. I know he would absolutely love to get a letter from you.
Elder Lawrence Williams
Argentina Mendoza Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E Box #91
Provo, UT 84604
Argentina Mendoza Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E Box #91
Provo, UT 84604
When he sends us his first letter, we will have a more concise address for you. Until then, this will get your letter where it needs to go. I'll also mention that if you want to send Lawrence a shorter message, you can write a comment on this blog, and I will send it his way.
On my family's blog, I've posted about the events leading up to the MTC. If you'd like to read about them, go ahead and visit.
Stay tuned for the first letters from Elder Williams!
No comments:
Post a Comment