Another of Chris's sisters posted this on our family website today. This picture's even closer. I'm so glad they got to see each other! Hopefully they run into each other a few more times before Chris leaves next month.
I absolutely love this picture! I am so glad the family had the chance to see Lawrence. They both look so excited and ready to get started! What are the odds they would see each other at that time? Chris probably felt some comfort knowing his cousin had already survived his first week and looked happy to boot.
1 comment:
I absolutely love this picture! I am so glad the family had the chance to see Lawrence. They both look so excited and ready to get started! What are the odds they would see each other at that time?
Chris probably felt some comfort knowing his cousin had already survived his first week and looked happy to boot.
Post a Comment