Friday, October 2, 2009

A quick e-mail

Dear Family,
Thank you all so much for your love, letters, prayers, pictures, and support!!! Mom would be proud of all of the cooking I’ve been doing this past week. We made macaroni and cheese, brownies, peanut butter, and are going to make a cake and smoothies pretty soon (Elder Wetzel bought a blender since it was on sale for $34). I’ll explain more but before I forget, I’m going to answer everyone’s questions: Mom: “Could you please do me a favor?” Yes. “Please give me your address as I would love us all to write to you and I need that to know where to send the letters.” Ok:

(sorry guys, I don't want to put it on the internet. Please let me know if you want his address by putting a comment after this post. Thanks!)

That’s the address anyone can write to at any time since it’s the mission office address. There’s also DearElder.com which is free and gets sent right down the church pouch system to our mission offices.
Microsoft: “Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.” I can’t because I’m a missionary and I can’t go to websites other than MyLDSMail.com and LDS.org.
Ok, if I missed any questions just let me know and I’ll be sure to answer them next week. As always things have been interesting. San Rafael had snow yesterday but it didn’t make it all the way out to General Alvear. We just had a little bit of hail but it disappeared before we really noticed it. I’m just about out of time but I want you all to know how much I love you!!! Have a XL special week!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams

P.S. the new office looks amazing except the actual computer seems to be missing :) .

Quick aside....I sent Lawrence a bunch of pictures from our trip to California for my grandfather's funeral. Some of the pictures are from the new office that used to be my sister's room. She moved out five years ago and they finally did something with her room! Anyway, the thing that caught his eye the most is that the computer isn't in there yet. Typical Lawrence :)

No comments: