Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your e-mails and love!!! So yesterday was Halloween, a day which only the Super Vea celebrates. The good news should be that the Halloween stuff should go on sale :) . Things are going well here with the bishop's missionary plan. We've had a member to go with us almost every day to go tracting and to meet new people. We've met a family of 8 (ok, technically the Elders from Trapiche met them first) that pretty much fall under the category of "dry Mormons." The mom and dad really care about their family and when we came to talk to them, the dad called all the kids in and said "you guys need to hear this!" They even got someone to fix their DVD player so they could watch some of our church movies. They're just so ready to be baptized! We just need to get them to go to church. Well, we have church tomorrow so they should have the perfect opportunity to go to church. Sometimes we wish church came around more often so we could get more investigators to go to church :) .

In other news...I've been working on President's weekly newsletter. I e-mailed it to his house so he could look at it but his internet isn't working...again. Let's just say President isn't a big fan of Argentine internet. It was pretty funny actually because I downloaded a program to access his computer over the internet in order to fix his internet. Let's think about that one for a second. Using the internet to fix the nonfunctional internet. Apparently I didn't make the connection until after downloading the program. Oh well, I had other things on my mind :) . Thank you so much again for your e-mails and love!!! I love you!!! Bye!!!

Love,

Elder Williams

No comments: