Dear Family,
This is the picture of our last zone conference with President Avila. This won't be the last time I see him though because he's coming to the fireside in our ward this June 20th. We're really going to miss him. He gave his testimony in English since he's setting a good example for all of the Latin Elders who are working on their English. It was really amazing. It was interesting at the end of the conference when we had our entire testimony meeting in English because it was hard to share my testimony in English after all this Spanish. I'm sorry I don't have as much time to write today but the computers are running a little slow since a few kids are playing video games on the computers next to me. Our new president, President Lindahl, just appeared in the church news I think. It was really nice to see his picture and read a little bit about him. President Avila's also been telling us about President Lindahl so we won't be too surprised when he comes. Today was also clean-the-room day as Sister Avila called it in order to prepare for Sister Lindahl. Sister Avila didn't have many opportunities to check-up on the missionaries' rooms because she has two kids in school here. Sister Lindahl will have much more time so Sister Avila told us to clean everything really well. In other news for this week, we were making good progress with one of our investigators until we found out he was already a member. He has a few mental problems so I think he forgot, but the High Priests Group Leader told us he knew the guy. It was kind of funny when we found out. How were we supposed to know? Well, I hope everyone has a really amazing week and I'll try and work on my English so my letters don't come out too badly. I love you all!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams

No comments:
Post a Comment