Dear Everybody,
We had a baptism last Saturday!!! The couple's names are Maria and Ricardo. I think I told you a little about them already. At the service they brought some of their family, including their daughter who lives in the area of my District Leader. She's less active but the District Leader found her and talked to her the next day. The bishop's wife gave a nice talk about baptism and then I had the opportunity to baptize Ricardo then Maria. It was weird saying the prayer in Spanish but I know that God speaks every language and that it's a powerful prayer in any language. Fortunately neither Ricardo nor Maria had terribly long names so I was able to remember them. The next day in church the Bishop and his first counselor confirmed them into the church! Well I got to go, but I love you all!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
This is a picture of Maria and Ricardo, who I had the amazing opportunity to baptize, and their family.

No comments:
Post a Comment