
Our flight was about 15 minutes late and everyone was a little tired at this point, but we were still excited.
Here's the room I stayed the night before we met our trainers. This is the office Elders' apartment in Mendoza. The next morning they brought us fake doughnuts from Wal-mart.
This picture is of our travel group that came with me from the MTC. The Buenos Aires Temple is amazing!
I added this one from LDS.org in case you were wondering what the whole temple looks like.
Dear Everyone,
Thank you so much for your letters! I got a letter from Mom, Dad, Jennifer, and the Stake presidency last Tuesday but I wasn't allowed to read them until my P-day today. It was quite difficult but I was obedient and I read them this morning as soon as humanly possible. I'm sorry if this letter isn't as long as my others but I sent a bunch of pictures and pictures are worth a thousand words right? It's not as fast to upload pictures on this computer as in the MTC but they had awesome computers in the MTC. Anywho, things are still going well and the food's still amazing. Tomorrow I'm going on splits with an elder from another area. He doesn't speak English and we'll be in my area so it'll be interesting. Oh, ok I finally got the number for Mother's Day. This is the number for the Zone leaders apartment. This will be where I'll be to receive the call. Unfortunately no one has told us what's going on with the phone calls so all I know is you'll need to call this number: *************** . Be ready to use some Spanish because one of the Zone leaders doesn't speak English, but the other one's American so you might want to talk to him. Their names are Elder Bingham and Elder Aquino. Elder Bingham speaks English. They'll be able to tell you when I'll be over there, but they haven't even told us yet and this is the only time I'll be able to e-mail you before you make the phone call. They might have you make the phone call on Monday so be ready for that too. They really want us to call on Monday, 3:00 my time, 11:00 your time might be best if that works for you. If the number doesn't work, call the mission president if you can find his phone number but just be aware that the Zone Leaders won't be in their rooms very often. They'll leave their room around 10 in the morning or earlier on Sunday. They should be back between 2:30 and 4:00 mid-day and then after 9:30 at night on both Sunday and Monday. They'll be able to call me so make sure they set a firm appointment. Maybe call the Mission president only as a last resort. Hopefully there aren't too many problems. Well, I'm running out of time so I should get going. Thank you again and I love you all!
Love,
Elder Williams
P.S. I'm still curious if Mom knows anyone from down here. Nicolas Muñoz has been here forever supposedly and I was wondering if Mom knows him.

No comments:
Post a Comment