Dear Family,
Thank you all so much for your letters, love, pictures, prayers, and support!!! I'm going to save time and jump right into the questions since I'm a little short on time. I'm trying to compile all of the e-mails I've sent and received from MyLDSMail.net and sent the file to my Hotmail account because as soon as MyLDSMail.net hits two years my account gets deleted. And now for the questions:
Mom: "Have you had the chance to get any pictures alongside a Gaucho?" Not yet but I do have a bunch of pictures of Gauchos from the Vendimia festival last year. "I loved the picture with Elders Wetzel and Fuentes. They look like two very nice and kind young Elders. Where are they both from?" Elder Wetzel is from Idaho Falls and Elder Fuentes is from Chile and now his family even lives in the same stake as Hermana Llancanao who's in my district. "Wouldn't it be great after your missions to get in touch?" I plan on getting in touch with as many Elders as possible but they haven't talked me into a Facebook just yet. (if they haven't, I will! -Lisa :) "Did you hear of too many incidents involving getting water balloons or flour thrown from car windows during Carnival season? Is this still a custom in Argentina?" Maybe in other provinces but since they don't really celebrate Carnival in Cuyo I haven't heard about such incidents. "Oh, I forgot to ask if you ever received our Christmas newsletter?" Not yet but I imagine I'll receive it when I go to the offices for my final interview.
Dad: "So what interesting has happened since the last letter?" We've met a lady named Yanina who has four kids and has been really receptive to our lessons. It's really amazing to see how quickly she learns everything we teach. She's a very humble person which just goes to show how important it is to be humble in life. It's been said that the Gospel is specifically made so that the truly humble will be able to find it more easily. Yanina even made it to church but she'll be in La Rioja for 10 days and will be moving to Rawson, San Juan soon after. She'll probably be baptized with the missionaries in Rawson.
Jennifer: "How is it going elder? How has your week been? Done anything unusually fun?" Well, this P-day is kind of the end-of-month P-day which means that most people have run out of money already (don't worry, I have yet to run out of money because I tend to be practical with expenditures). We all got together and ate rice in the chapel and watched the DVD that the mission gave out to all of the missionaries for Christmas. I'll have to show you the DVD later. "Has she told you how well Jake is able to navigate the internet?" Yep. I'm already preparing the ad campaign to prove that WilliamsWare is better than JakeWare even though neither one exists yet.
I hope that answers all of your questions and that you have the mostisimo excellentisimo week ever...isimo. I love you all!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
Can I just add that Lawrence is coming home in fewer than three weeks???? I can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment