I found a very exciting new link for the sidebar. Lawrence's Mission President, President Lindahl, has a wife who keeps a blog of their experiences in the mission. Score! This blog is riddled with pictures of Argentina, and missionaries, and Lawrence! Here are a few I saw that he hadn't sent to us.
At a parade in Mendoza
Playing musical chairs at the mission Christmas Party
At the birthday party of a member
Lunch at a local restaurant

Go check out the
blog to learn more about some of the inner-workings of Lawrence's mission. Finding this almost makes up for the fact that he didn't get the chance to write to us this week! At least that's what he said - here's what we got:
"Hi everybody!
Ok, so P-day has been robbed yet again but I will be able to write you tomorrow. Thank you all for your letters, love, and support!!! I love you!!! Bye!!!
Love,
Elder Williams"
2 comments:
This is so funny! I was just wondering if our mission president had a blog! I found, before Justin left, a blog of a couple serving in his mission. They went out just weeks before him and go home in a month. I loved looking at it, wondering if I was going to catch a glimps of Justin. After he was out only about a month, sure enough, there he was. Now guess what? He's serving WITH them in the same ward. I see him on their blog almost weekly. I'm sure going to miss them when they go home! It's fun isn't it?!
What a great find Lisa! I bet this made your day. I love to see the pictures.
Post a Comment