

MTC Mailbox #91
ARG-MEN 0414
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
Dear Family,
Thank you so much for your letters Mom and Dad! I'm sorry the computer wasn't behaving, Mom. If DearElder.com isn't working on one computer, hopefully one of the other two computers will work. Are all 3 set up? I'm glad to hear you're learning the art of fiddling with the computer because, really, that's how I learned half of what I know about computers. My time in the MTC is going by really fast. It's crazy how people I saw come into the MTC are already leaving. Elder Earl is finally safe and sound in the Dominican Republic MTC and hopefully he's having fun down there too.
The MTC is still amazing, Dad. That's nice to hear Bishop Jones is reading my blog. The funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if Windows Vista or our scanner could read my writing, maybe not perfectky but pretty close I'd bet. Yep, I've seen Christopher a bunch of times before he left. Did you get the picture he took in the bookstore before he left? That's awesome that the guy from work's interested in a Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon, combined with the Spirit is the most powerful tool in conversion we have (Preach My Gospel, Ch. 5). We just have to do everything we can to get people to actually read it and not just take one, so that the Spirit can have something to testify to. If they sincerely pray, they will know, not just maybe, that it is true and if the Book of Mormon is true then Joseph Smith is a prophet of God.
It's good you finally got the Camry back. Can you notice any differences? Is is nicer than before the accident? That's not just the Daddy Williams theory on tasks but God's principle of salvation. We cannot save ourselves through our own merits but if we do our best and do everything we can to work towards Celestial Glory, Christ will make up the rest because he paid the price none of us could pay for ourselves. No matter how good we think we are, I know Christ has done more for our salvation than we could even dream of doing. Christ descended below all things so that he could raise us to Celestial Glory and give us the opportunity to return to God. As Christ's representative I'm working to give people the opportunity to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My work won't be easy but what part of the Atonement was ever easy? Christ had to be separated from His Heavenly Father and I must be separated from my family, but just as He could pray, I can write these letters. Isn't prayer like a letter home?
Lots o' Love,
Elder Williams
Happy St. Patty's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment