Monday, February 2, 2009

¡Viaje!

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your love, letters, and support!!! I’m so glad to hear how everyone’s doing. This has been a pretty interesting week like many of the weeks have been. This was travel week since we have to deliver all of the stuff we bought for the missionaries. I got to go on the trips to San Juan and Maipú. I got to say hi to the old landlady of the San Martín II apartment. It sounds like the area is still doing well and will be getting a new missionary pretty soon since Elder Guerrero is going home this transfer. Even more interesting about transfers, it sounds like I’ll be here another transfer before I start training my replacement. We’ve already changed a number of the assistants and things in general are just changing. Elder Miles and the nuevito he trained, Elder Lauritzen, are being transferred to Downtown Mendoza and San Juan, respectively. I’ve been keeping busy and we’ve been taking care of Elder Candelario who came in my group. He’d been a little sick and couldn’t go out to work but it sounds like he’s going to be able to go out and work by Wednesday. Last Sunday in church Graciela Rossi (Espinosa) gave a talk in church and talked about Mom and how great of an opportunity it is to see that both are still active in the Church. We’re going to pass by this week and say hi and have her e-mail Mom. Well, I hope everyone’s doing well and you all have a week so good it will be written in the stars!!! I love you all!!! Bye!!!

Love,

Elder Williams

No comments: