Dear Family,
Thank you all for your love, letters, support, and PACKAGES!!! Both packages made it here safe and sound and I thank you so much for sending them!!! I wrote a really long letter that explained how I've been working on the Mission Annual History and how President thinks he found my replacement (Elder Lloyd) and how he'll need at least three months to learn my job and how we met a lady from the US that worked at Sears and in Los Angeles as security...and then the computer erased everything...which makes me really frustrated with computers, and particularly with Microsoft (who decided to scrap Vista according to Elder Jarvis meaning I have a nice $400 brick waiting for me in my room at home). I just ran out of time too and I'm really sorry but I'll send the mission annual history I wrote up to make up for my tiny letter I'm writing right now. I'm really sorry and I promise not to make stupid mistakes when I'm making computer programs. There are a lot of improvements to be made and goodness gracious me am I ever going to make some improvements when I get out into the computer world. I love you all so much!!! Thank you again!!! Bye!!! Have a wonderful week!!!
Love,
Elder Williams
P.S. Elder Quist is married to Hermana Quist and is from Idaho, and is about 60.
Just a quick note concerning Vista, Lawrence obtained a free copy of Window's Vista right before he left on his mission, and he was so excited to use it when he got home. It's sitting on a bookshelf in his room. Lawrence is one of the most giving people I know, but he made it very clear that he didn't want anyone touching Vista before he had the chance to get to it in two years. If it's true that it's useless now, he is no doubt very disappointed. Poor Lawrence :(
And also....we all have no doubt that he will revolutionize the computer world when he gets home!
No comments:
Post a Comment